Thursday, September 27, 2012

DAY 27

Camden received a surprise piece of mail today.  He was beyond excited and loved the mystery of not knowing who it came from.  I'm pretty sure it's from Gavin, he lives a few doors down and they love giving each other pictures.  It made Camden's day.  I need to remember this, kids love it.


Camden came home from school exhausted and feeling emotional.  I could tell he was tired and hungry.  He ate like a grown man at lunch and had tears in his eyes over everything little thing.  He was pretty sure his friend Connor brought a knife to school and chased him while they played tag.  But after being reminded of the difference between a pretend story and a real life event, he determined that didn't really happen.


He started sobbing over a small little cut on his arm because he wasn't sure how it got there.  I'm thinking today is a pretty good indicator that he needs an earlier bedtime.


Jace started crying at dinner because his "tummy was not feeling good".  It was distended and pretty uncomfortable looking.  He kept walking around with his shirt up rubbing his belly.  I felt bad he was in pain but it was pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen.

1 comment:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I want you to know Ive been reading all these entries and I love them and I love you and I love your boys!