Sunday, September 23, 2012

DAY 23

Today I am feeling a little doom and gloom with all this nasty weather.  I guess I never realized how much I appreciate the sunshine until it's been gone.  I need that dose of daily vitamin D and I can feel how it affects my emotions.  

After church I came home and laid on the couch for a small siesta.  Although the boys were running around crazy and I was playing referee while half asleep, it was well worth it.  It apparently rained while my eyes were closed and there is a small glimmer of hope, I can see the sky through the smoke.  Hopefully it will rain again soon and this haze will disappear.

Camden quoted a scripture today in primary.  "If thou lovest me thou shalt serve me and keep all my commandments" (Doctrine and Covenants 42:29).  He did it all by himself and did a great job.  He was confident and excited to say it for his teacher.  I am proud of him and how quickly he catches on when he puts his mind to it.

No comments: