Friday, September 21, 2012

DAY 21

While mowing the lawn today I found a friend.  He was the biggest, yuckiest toad I've ever seen.


So naturally I scooped him up, put him in an ice cream bucket, and sent him home with Andrea's boy who happened to be walking down the street.


Later this afternoon I got in the car with my boys for a 10 minute drive.  I blasted the music and sang at the top of my lungs to keep them awake.


Clearly it didn't work.  They were exhausted!


After they had a cat nap we arrived at "The Flying pie" for one last meal with Andrew and Kelli.


It was fun having them visit for a few days and we miss them already.  Dan and Andrew have been friends for a long time and they had fun chatting about the good ol' days.


After dinner we played a few rounds of  "Go Fish".  The boys were in heaven.  Camden got a kick out of every time Jace said, "go away fishy" instead of "go fish".

No comments: