Tuesday, September 11, 2012

DAY 11

Jace and I had a very eventful day.  We built cities, delivered "important stuff" around the world in our train, fought "evil bad guys", saved the day, learned new tricks on the trampoline, ate the last of the butter pecan ice cream, had much anticipated play dates, and ran around in our underwear.  It was awesome.


If you know me at all you know that I am sort of a nudist, well at least I am when I live in my own house.  This is something that came pretty natural to Camden, but Jace never cared for it much.  You bet I loved it when he got so busy playing that he totally forgot he didn't put his pants back on after he went potty.  I knew it wouldn't last for ever so I captured it on camera.  Too cute.


Right before dinner the boys asked if they could have two M&M's and I said of course.  My reply was a little perplexing for Jace.  I tried not taking offense when he looked up at me and asked, "Mommy are you  nice today?".


When I reminded Camden that tomorrow is his day for show and tell, he came out looking like this.  He wanted to take his dad who has to work at that time, so he decided a cross between Iron Man and Wolverine is the next best thing.  I tend to agree.


If you look closely you can see a stamp on Camden's hand.  He proudly displayed it which lets everyone know he ran a lap around the track today.  He also informed us that everyone wanted to touch his fohawk because it was pokey.

I sure didn't get any toilets cleaned today, better luck tomorrow.

No comments: