Thursday, September 29, 2011

DAY 29

Today was pretty uneventful.  Just one of those days, ya know?

If I could designate one day of the week for cleaning, it would be Thursday.  I hate doing it on Saturday when I should be having fun with people who are not normally home during the week.  And just in case something comes up or I don't finish Thursday, I can use Friday as a buffer.

So today I cleaned and washed bathroom towels and rugs.  The kids were bored, but they survived.


Camden "bretended" to be a rockstar.  And we must not forget when he was mad at Dan this morning he told him, "I will call the police to come and get you!"


Jace was his normal animated self, who gave all sorts of kisses today while rubbing my cheek.


And the cows were...cows are scary to me.

Later this evening we went with Papa to pick up a trailer. These mean looking guys just happen to live right by the trailer.  Why are baby calves cute, yet big daddy cows so frightening?

After the boys went down, I spent the rest of my evening putting together fun conference packets for this weekend.

No comments: