Monday, September 26, 2011

DAY 26

The weather is getting cooler and Dan's hours at work are changing.  With that change in his work schedule, came three days off in a row.  Which meant I jumped at the chance to work for a friend taking on a big project I knew couldn't be completed with my boys in tow.  She has two, not very functional pantries that needed organization.

Of course I forgot to get pictures before I started.  Luckily I remembered to capture the end product.


This first pantry picture was kind of hard to capture how nice it looked.  You can sorta see the slanted ceiling and odd space I got to walk in and out of for a good chuck of my day.  Yes, my back is aching.

And the second pantry had really deep shelves which previously had quite a bit of weight on them.  I tried to evenly distribute the weight while still making it functional.

It feels good to have it done and I hope it helps her feel better about her space.

No comments: