Saturday, September 17, 2011

DAY 17

Blogging remotely on vacation is a lot less convenient.  I'm trying my best to keep up with this everyday thing, but it is definitely harder while away from home.

We are starting to see things come together for the wedding and it's getting rather exciting.  Doesn't this pile of "pretty" just make you smile?


Speaking of wedding stuff...today we got to go through the temple with Charly and Kelby for their first time.  It is always refreshing to do a session and it's even better to do so with family.


After the temple we headed over for some lunch at Hagermann's.  Cracker thinks he owns the place and made his way behind the counter to hook Nanny up with this festive game day cookie.

As I sit next to Kristi while blogging, I hear all sorts of yelling from Nanny and Papa while they watch BYU vs U of U.  She is supposedly saving that delicious looking cookie for a victory treat.  But I'm happy to eat it even if they lose.

No comments: