Monday, October 8, 2007

Zoo = Fun??????

Every time I go to the zoo, I remember why I don't go often! And next time I had better remember that it's even worse with a child. Especially a child that is too young to enjoy the fact that you paid $14.00 to get in and look at caged up, stinky animals. Oh well, at least we got some good exercise walking around for about 3 miles!
Note to self...don't go to the zoo in Arizona until December, it's too dang hot here! Camden was practically naked before we left cause he got too hot! His eyes in this picture are priceless! Do you think he was having any fun?
This is my favorite part of zoo day! Coming home, stripping down, and taking a nice LONG nap!

4 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

At least you werent going to see a white alligator and it not be there!!!!!That was so stupid!

Bubbly Faces said...

You where such a good sport!!! Just think burn, burn, burn.....

Cara Fish said...

Ha! I totally agree! I haven't been in YEARS and I remind myself why everytime someone mentions it!

Unknown said...

your crib bedding is SO DANG CUTE!!