Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hair and Pictures Anyone?

A trip to Utah just wouldn't be complete without getting my hair done and Camden's pictures taken. Luckily my family is super talented and I have a beautician and a photographer at hand.

Even though Camden didn't have "cool tricks" to show his Uncle Cracker, I think he still liked seeing him. While we were there Chad took some awesome pictures that I am so excited to get printed. Thanks Chadly!
Welcome to the dark side! I was glad to see Aunt Cassi and Uncle Randy came dressed and ready for pictures with Camden that day. Cassi is my beautician, she is always looking cute and funky. I love seeing what she will do next. Every time I go home, I have to make a stop to see her.
Look at those tired eyes! Aunt Cassi rocked him right to sleep.

No comments: