Thursday, October 4, 2007

BRRR....

On Saturday we got to experience the first snowfall of the season. Of course there wasn't a ton of snow, but a little stuck to the ground and I had to take pictures. I bundled Cam up and took him out to enjoy. I wasn't sure how he'd react, but he did great. Actually, I think he kinda liked it.

As you can tell by me not wearing socks, we were not expecting snow this trip!
We had to bust out my Mom's decorative sled to take pictures. I wished so bad there was enough snow to take him down the hill.
My dad made Camden his first snowball to hold. The snow was so wet, it was really a ball of ice.

Since it was too cold to do much outside, we had a lazy Saturday hanging around the house. Aunt Carly loved to hold Camden, when she was home I didn't have to do much for him, she did it all. He is already going through withdrawal.
After we got bored at my parents we went to see my Nanny and Papa. I couldn't let Nanny miss seeing Cam in his game day get up. She too is a HUGE BYU fan! Now if this is not the sweetest picture ever, I don't know what is. We love our Nanny!

No comments: