Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Hobby

Sometimes while cleaning up around the house I enjoy turning up the tunes and jamming out if you will. Only one problem with that..if the last song I hear is a good one, it gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

So after I finished picking up I went to play with Camden. He was smiling and laughing, he was having a blast until...(dun dun dun) that dang song I heard on the radio last, got in my head and I started singing it!
Our fun little play session quickly turned to pots. The minute I started singing I see this face!
No sooner the face turned to this... Oh no I thought, maybe I should sing louder he must not be able to hear sweet mama singing to him!
Oh shiz, he hates my singing! It must be bad if it makes a baby cry when he hears it:( Don't worry son, Mom will take up a new hobby!

5 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I side with Camden...sorry!

Cara Fish said...

I almost peed my pants laughing...that is awesome.

Rebecca said...

Oh how cute! Sorry, Lissa, but it made me laugh. I've never heard you sing so I can't comment on that, but I'll tell you sometimes Connor says "Stop singing Mommy/Daddy" to us and Mike's voice is wonderful! Maybe Cam just didn't like that song.... :-)

Unknown said...

Now Camden is too cute, next our newest grandson, Shiloh Max Dixon, Camden is a keeper. We would snatch him up in a heartbeat.

Dan and Lisa you do good work, and we are so proud of you all.

Meema and Papa Dixon are always ready for one more grandchild.

We have 3 boys now, and Camden can be our fourth.

We love you guys and will be seing you soon

LeDair and Leola (Meema Papa Dixon)
:-)

The Herrons said...

I can't beleive how much hair he has!! He is tooo cute!