Sunday, October 7, 2007

Remember My Name

So I've been tagged....never happened before...we'll see how this goes!

It is a requirement that you must post these rules before you give the facts.

1. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.
2. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have.
3. At the end of your post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

My middle name is KAY(phew...glad it's a short one, thanks Mom and Dad!)

K- Kitchen. I am a freak when it comes to cleaning my kitchen. I have to take everything out of it(including the table and chairs), put it in the living room, and then clean it from head to toe.
A- Ask a ton of questions! Dan gets so irritated with me because for some reason he thinks this gets old!
Y- Younger than Dan. I am 8 years younger than my husband, always have been and always will be. He must be really old!

Now for the fun part, I tag...
Tiffani
Leslie
Cara

No comments: