Thursday, October 4, 2007

Mr. Owen and Mr. Mouse

Leslie drove up to spend the day with us, it was fun letting our boys hang out while we chatted!

The last time they saw each other, Camden wasn't much fun, all he did was sleep! This time was a little different. Owen was ready for a buddy to wrestle with and Camden was mesmerized with everything Owen could do.

Owen is calling Camden on at this point! Camden didn't know what to think, but he wasn't afraid!
Until now...there he goes...Owen pounced on Camden! Leslie and I were dying laughing! My poor child just wanted me to save him, and I was too busy taking pictures! Owen is such a little mover. He was on the go the entire time we were hanging out. It was so fun to see them, I can't believe how much he has grown in 2 months. Thanks for making the drive Leslie.

This same day I went to visit my friend Lauren. She is due with her second child in four weeks. The funniest thing happened while we were hanging out.

Lauren was in the kitchen making rolls for dinner(isn't she domestic). I had just finished feeding Camden and was sitting at the table when I noticed a mouse run under the pantry door. I panicked! I didn't want to make a big deal about it, but I wasn't gonna catch it, and Lauren was in the middle of kneading her dough! I jumped up on the kitchen chair and told Lauren I saw the sick thing. I was screaming, she had her hands full of dough, and she asked, What should I do? I told her to get a broom because that's what they do in the movies. Seeing how I was no help, she was totally pregnant, had dough all over her hands, I had another great idea. I told her to call her Dad! Dad's are supposed to know what to do about things like this! So she called him, he wasn't able to come over, but told her to roll up a towel and place it in front of the pantry and wait until her husband got home. Isn't he smart? Luckily her husband wasn't too long and came home with mouse traps in hand! I was so mad I forgot my camera. Maybe you had to be there to think it was that funny! Oh well!

Lauren has the cutest little boy ever! And since I forgot my camera when we saw the two of them, I thought I would post this picture of he and Camden last time we came home.

Isn't he a looker?

No comments: