Friday, October 19, 2007

Mixin' it up

Tiffani and I have been going to the gym together for the last little while. Trying to keep ourselves motivated we thought we would mix things up a bit and take a stab at the water aerobics class they offer. If you were to stumble in on that class this morning this is what you would have seen...
We were dying! Here are a few of the things that were heard before we ditched the class to go swim laps:

-"Oh good, two young girls are here today"
-"We must, we must, we must increase our bust(while exercising our arms), do you guys still say that at sleepovers?"
-"Watch out for the shinny black stuff(meaning the tiles in the pool), it is really slippery"
-"If you can, pull your arm across your chest slowly"(as if you were trying stretch)

Oh and the music...there were a few old ladies bobbing their head to the beat and singing along...too much for me when trying to work out!

This may not be very funny to the rest of you, but we were busting up. I wish we would've secretly filmed this for everyone to see. I know the young life guard had to have been busting up inside when she saw us show up to exercise with our grandmas. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE old people more than anything...but I try not to work out with them when trying to loose weight or get toned! Good times.

2 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

one word-----HILARIOUS!!!!

Bubbly Faces said...

I can't believe we did that.... I still can't stop laughing!! Good Times at the good old YMCA