Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Rice Cereal Time

Tonight was the night! The first time Camden tried Rice Cereal! How Monumental?!?!
I love Dan's face in this one, he is totally closing his mouth(not knowing) because that is what Camden should be doing at the very moment. Ya know, when you are feeding someone else you open your mouth in hopes it will mysteriously make the person you are feeding do the same. That cracks me up.
This is how most of it went...In his mouth long enough for him to push it out with his tongue.
I'm pretty sure he liked the idea of eating like a "normal human" and no longer in a bottle like a "baby", but I'm not sure if he even swallowed any of it.
This was of course the final product! Since it was right before bed time I figured a bib was totally unnecessary. I think he had fun!!!

2 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Thats usually how it goes!

Bubbly Faces said...

How cute is he??? He will get it, give it a couple of weeks... Have fun!!