Friday, November 2, 2007

What Happened To Your Spikes?

The other night while Dan was bathing Camden, he decided it would be fun to give him a Mohawk.
Because he went to bed with his hair this way, when he woke up it was sort of a half way Mohawk. I didn't think much of it and went to the gym. When I dropped him off at the day care, the cute old lady that always takes him was in love with his new do! She kept on commenting on how cute his "spikes" were. So the next morning when I dropped him off and he didn't have the same hair do, the sweet lady wanted to know what happened to his "spikes".

I tell ya...Dan is pretty serious about this whole hair thing now. When I went to work on Tuesday I came home and Dan had used his own hair paste to make Camden's Mohawk stay. It was pretty funny! I wonder what he would come up with if we had a girl?!?!?

4 comments:

Bubbly Faces said...

He is so dang cute!!! I just want to eat him... I love the spikes plus he matches his Dad's spikes too.

Cara Fish said...

Come on, Lissa! Spikes are IN!

Mike & Lindy said...

I have to say that Camden is quite the cute boy! By the way, I got Paxton's shirt at Target :)

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Oh Lissa its just beginning!!! Next its the basketball court!