Friday, November 23, 2007

Finger Lickin' Good

Camden has been chomping on anything and everything lately. I assume this is because he is teething. I have tried giving him a million different things to appease him during this stage and have been frustrated at finding the perfect item. I bought this "fresh food feeder" awhile back and thought I'd give it a try today.
If you can't tell he LOVED it! I stuck a banana in it and he went to town for a good twenty minutes. I love that I didn't have to mash it up or spoon feed him. I just popped it in and BAM, he was totally content!
After he had successfully eaten the banana he licked his fingers clean(or began chewing on them, either one)!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Very cute. I had never seen those until it was too late for us. Always wanted to try them out, though.