Thursday, November 15, 2007

Spit Swappin'

Today we were so excited Tessa came to play!

I stuck these two love birds next to each other on the Love Sac and they had a blast. Camden was mesmerized by Tessa's bright pink bow and kept trying to grab it and put it in his mouth. Tessa fell in love with Camden's blue eyes and kept wanting to grab them. I decided I had better give them something other than one another to play with before one of them accidentally got hurt. I gave them this green frog to play with while I went to get another toy. When I came back I noticed all they needed was one to share. Tessa would play with it for a minute and put it in her mouth before sharing it with Camden.
She did not want him to feel left out by any means, so she would promptly give him a taste of the toy as well. They were having so much fun I decided one toy was good enough. Why not let them swap spit? It will eventually be happening during their dating years, so why not get them used to one another's germs now?!

Thanks a bunch Tiffani for letting her come over, we had a ball!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

They look adorable sitting there together! :) Man, Camden's eyes look exactly like Dan's eyes in that shot!

Bubbly Faces said...

Well at least they are not making out yet... Thanks for watching my sweet girl, your the best friend around!