Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Dan


Today is Dan's birthday! So this post is all about him. Since he turns 32 years OLD today, I think it will be fun to write 32 tidbits about him.

1. He is pretty darn old
2. He is still the hottest OLD MAN I've ever met
3. He is very compassionate and attentive towards others needs
4. He is very fun loving
5. He is such a good "handy man" when it comes to just about anything(other than cooking)
6. He thinks he is funny
7. He is a mommas boy(I think it's kinda cute)
8. He could eat rice with soy sauce for every meal
9. He is the hardest worker there ever was, he works his tail off and hardly ever has a day off
10. He rarely complains(but when he does, man...you better watch out)
11. He is the best dad. He is always hands on and loves to play with Camden
12. He loves to hug everyone
13. He babies his dog like she is a princess
14. He is motivated
15. He is eight years OLDer than me
16. He rocked a perm in high school
17. He is the 7th out of 10 kids in his family
18. Did I mention he is pretty OLD
19. He was a seminary nerd in high school
20. He loves BMW cars, it is his dream to have an M3 BMW(I think that is the one)
21. He loves his nieces and nephews and has a lot
22. He is the best husband ever
23. He has owned his own company
24. He is a huge BYU fan
25. He is a Golf Professional
26. He loves working with the YM in his church calling
27. He hates having his picture taken and will rarely make a normal smile during one
28. He has been to Hawaii and didn't take me
29. His two favorite meals are Shepard's Pie and Stroganoff with rice(don't ask me why)
30. He is taking a BIG golf test today and I know he will do great
31. He had Guillain Barre Syndrome and was hospitalized right after we got married
32. He is one HOT 32 year old man
There you have it people, everything you ever wanted to know about my husband. I love him to pieces and hope he has a Happy Birthday.

5 comments:

amy said...

Can you find any pictures to post of the perm? Happy Birthday Dan! So glad you guys are such great friends of my family!

Lissa said...

Oh I have pictures alright, but no way to scan them in my computer to post. If only....he would hate me?!?!?!?

Hey Amy...I am totally sad I am blocked forever from looking at your blog. Can we still be friends???

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Dan!

ps- I've seen the perm pictures! :) hee hee hee

Unknown said...

Lissa,
after I read your blog and clicked on the link for GB Syndrome, I am totally convinced that my little sister had it when she was 5! Isn't that crazy??

amy said...

Just bring them to Sunday dinner sometime. :)

E-mail me at amywporter@msn.com and then I will have your e-mail address and I can let you in. Friends Forever!