Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Birthday Part 2

Because Dan was gone taking a test all day on his birthday, we decided to carry the festivities on over to the next day as well.
We brought a cake to his work and made everyone(including the golfers eating lunch) sing to him! He was very embarrassed but deep down I'm sure he loved it! He managed to blow all 32 candles out the first time.

I wonder who enjoyed the birthday balloons more...Dan or Camden? It was fun to spend some time with him even if it was at work. Hope you had a happy day Dan!

1 comment:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Okay, so I don't think I ever got to meet you, but I am one of Dan's younger cousins. (I know, out of the million he has, right?) Uncle Joe is my dad. (I don't call him that, but I thought that might help clear up where I am from!) I loved reading about all of your adventures!