Saturday, November 10, 2007

THE NERVE

I like to think that for the most part, people as a whole are good! But today I am not quite sure about that! While in Wal-Mart for maybe five minutes(long enough to get pedialyte and pay for it) this happened... Some bloody little punk wrote with permanent marker on my car. There were a thousand other cars(it's Wal-Mart, on a Saturday...everyone and their dog is there), why mine? I wasn't parked in the first stall. I wasn't parked around the back of the building. It was broad daylight. I didn't cut anyone off to get my parking space. It must just be my lucky day!

This is very frustrating to me. Since living in Arizona the past two years, nothing but unlucky, deliberate things have happened to our cars(ie..tires slashed, door getting keyed...). I just don't understand how someone can really do something like this to someone else's property. Oh the nerve!

I guess I should be grateful they didn't write a nasty word, just a squiggle.

4 comments:

Bubbly Faces said...

I can not believe that!!! I love how you said bloody like you are Scottish person.. So sorry about your car.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I word...I cant say it but I can bet you can guess..it's starts with a B!!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I word...I cant say it but I can bet you can guess..it's starts with a B!!

Mimi said...

That's so rude! Did you try a magic eraser to get it off? I don't know if that would ruin the paint job though. Also, the white shirts of toms i just find wherever and no they aren't attached in the bottom but i would love it if they were. Try gap or old navy, that seems to be the best luck i have. E-mail me if you have any other questions!