Friday, November 9, 2007

It's The Thought That Counts

Two new neighbors just moved in so I thought I would try to be crafty and make them a welcome treat. Try is the key word here. My good pal Martha Stewart made it, why can't I? First off I couldn't find the perfect Daisy cookie cutter so I settled for another. And second of all, I was to impatient and didn't wait for the Rice Krispie treats to sit out long enough(it was getting late and I wanted to be done). And last, I didn't see the need to make them as thick as Martha said.


Needless to say they didn't turn out!


As you can tell by this photo I didn't finish the grass. Why you ask...if you look close you will see that my flowers were starting to fall over, so I stopped to take this picture. Shortly after this photo all but one flower fell over. Oh well, it was an honest attempt at being a good neighbor, maybe next time I'll have success.

Anyone have any other cute ideas to take to my neighbors?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

How cute! Even though the flowers fell over. Sorry, no ideas here. I probably would have just laid the flowers across the "grass" and given it to them anyway! LOL

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Its ALWAYS the thought that counts