Sunday, November 4, 2007

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN...

What do you get when you cross a Camden who was up all night sick and...

has a booger nose in the morning?
NO SLEEP!

Camden was up quite a few times last night not feeling very well. So this morning when I went to get him from his crib, this is what I found! He had so many nasty boogers crusted to his face, but he was gladly smiling. How could I not take a picture?


It was pretty sad not seeing our typically happy boy today. He has been throwing up and crying most of the day! I have felt totally helpless and mega tired. But nonetheless more in love with this kid.

P.S. Happy not so 29th birthday Mom(shh..don't tell, she turned 50 today)!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh how awful! I hate when our little ones are sick! And so tiring! (((hugs))) Hope he feels better soon and hope you get some rest. It's funny how we love to take pictures at times like these... makes me a little less embarrassed aobut the pics my parents took of me! :)

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

SAD SAD SAD AND IM SORRY YOU DIDNT GET LOTS OF SLEEP