Friday, May 29, 2009

The Walls Have Ears

Dan has been complaining about needing a "project". He loves using his hands to build and repair things. Only his projects seem to take a lot of money(which isn't growing off the tree in our yard), and time(I'm not willing to let go of the help around the house quite yet). I have suggested many projects such as: laundry, cleaning toilets, grocery shopping, bathing the dog, etc. But for some reason he just isn't that into them.

Yesterday was our last day off together(I'm going back to work next week). So while he complained of needing a project, I complained of needing to mop the floors. Well...the walls heard our cries. While I was upstairs putting some laundry away I heard a horrific crash and came downstairs to find this...


My kitchen shelf decided to give out. Dan had a "project", and I got to mop the floor.
Aren't we lucky?

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Sounds just like Kolby. My projects never are good enough for him. He needs to use power tools. Go figure.

Unknown said...

that is a huge bummer about all your glasses! ps Jace is so cute with all that hair!!