Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Survived...

I really need to get Jace a onesie that says, "I survived my 1st month with an older brother". Camden absolutely adores his little brother and along with that comes a whole lot of smothering. I often find Camden "burping" Jace rather violently, "sharing" his blankets or pillow by covering his face, or trying to pick him up. This second child really is a trooper!

On Mother's Day we were over at our friends for dinner when Aunt Ya Ya asked how old Jace was. After remembering what the date was, I about fell over...he is one month already!

I have been dying to post these pictures Ashley took for me but had to wait until after Mother's Day. He melts my heart!


Jace is really starting to focus on our faces and react to different noises. He hates his tummy time and would rather be swaddled super tight. He is a rockstar sleeper and a very calm baby. He has been known to show a smile or two but I'm sure it's just gas(he gets quite a bit of that).
Happy one month "sideburns", we love you!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

WOW, one month already. He is sooo cute! Don't you just love Ashley, she is my favorite.

The Brinkerhoff's said...

That went by so fast!! I can't believe he is a month old!! I love his hair. If you guys are wanting to get out of the house we are having a little party for Navi tomorrow @ 11 and we rented a bounce house.

Casey said...

Oh Lissa he's so super cute! I love all that hair and yes, the sideburns too!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Hey thanks for the talk last night....I love it that I don't even realize that I am on the phone for an hour because I'm enjoying our conversation so much!! I love you and I need to see that little boy NOW!