Sunday, May 24, 2009

Stolen Goods

I got to teach the lesson in Young Women's today and came up with a rather clever "attention getter/object lesson" involving cookie dough. I was so excited to eat the cookie dough and thought the girls would enjoy it also. Afterall, who doesn't love them some raw eggs, butter, and sugar.

Right before my lesson was to start I went into the church's kitchen for my bowl of goodness. To my dismay, when I opened the fridge my dough was no where to be found. I immediately went to Dan demanding he give it back, but he hadn't seen it either. Some punk stole my object lesson on a Sunday, in the church. I'm pretty sure they will be struck by some serious lightening!
Needless to say I looked forward to eating that goodness all morning long. And the only thing that would make me feel better about my loss was making another batch. So that I did, and I came to a crossroads that I've never ran into before. Do I need to lick the mixer if I made the entire batch just to eat raw anyway? In case you're wondering...I did.

5 comments:

Tawnya said...

Holy crap!! Did they steal your bowl too? Cookie dough is way better raw than cooked. :)

Amy C said...

I can't believe that someone would do that! Wow!

Casey said...

No Way!!!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

WHAT PUNKS...I said a prayer that they would be struck by lightening!!!!!

Tracy said...

you should leave another bowl of cookie dough next week, but include heavy drugs.. or at least exlax :)