Here in the Walker household we wear our emotions on our sleeve. It's never very difficult to tell when things aren't going to swell. Lately things have been rather tense and I blame most of that on my need to have this child out of me now. Here is just a small list of reasons why it's in everyones best interest to pray this child comes quick:
1. The other day while standing in a ridiculously long line at Walmart(I hate that evil necessary) for my one item. The woman behind me asked me if I would hand her the little grocery divider so she could begin to unload her cart. The only divider was the one dividing my groceries from the person in front of me. So I turned to the poor woman asking the question and gave her the worst look and said, "where would you like me to get one for you?" Scared out of her mind, but gutsy nonetheless, she dared point to the aforementioned. So what did I do? I grabbed MY DIVIDER and slammed it down on the belt for her to use instead of me.
When I got home I felt so bad, I was crying. Did I really need to make a fool of myself like that? Did that woman really deserve to be treated like an idiot? Holy cow, get this child out now!
2. When I really need to find a way to relax I enjoy taking bubble baths. So yesterday morning I filled the tub full of what I thought would be an appropriate amount of water to bathe in. This was an extremely humiliating moment for me when I attempted to get in and the water started overflowing!!!
Note to self: You are way to large to be taking bathes at this point in your pregnancy. If you want to, try getting in and then filling the tub with water as to not put yourself through the humiliation.
3. My waddle gets worse by the second. My hips do NOT need to be moving in the ways they are, seeing how I will be having a c-section anyway.
4. The need for a ridiculous amount of Dr. Pepper just keeps increasing everyday. Yesterday I consumed 6 cans without even realizing it. Are you serious Lissa? That is embarrassing!
5. The amount of ice I chew nearly doubles the necessary amount of water one should be drinking in a day.
I guess that's what they call killing two birds with one stone.
6. Everyone I come in contact with tells me I look tired. Do you think I need a reminder? I'm very aware I got up six times last night to use the bathroom. Not to mention the ten other times I had to call in a crane to roll me over because my limbs were numb from the current way I was trying to sleep.
7. I have been debating whether or not to change my countdown until 1230 on April 10th from days to hours.
Need I continue? People...start praying!