Monday, April 27, 2009

Choo Choo

Dan has known for quite some time that this week at work would be the craziest yet. So as I was preparing myself to be a single mother with a newborn and a toddler, I thought we needed one last day of fun.
Dan had the day off so after all of us took naps we headed to the train park. When we first pulled up we saw this old steam engine and Dan was like a kid at a candy store. He has always had a love for trains that I think he inherited from his grandpa.
Camden wasn't too sure what to think of the train ride. He was a bit apprehensive at first but by the end he had set his fears aside and enjoyed himself.
Now the carousel was a different story. Camden was terrified from the beginning and I'm pretty sure it got worse with time. Better luck next time.

1 comment:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I want a place like that to go to!