Sunday, September 16, 2007

SICK RICK

My computer has been sick the last little while. This has really put a damper on my efforts to blog. In order to remember what is happening, and what I need to blog about, I have been writing in my handy-dandy notebook(otherwise known as a journal). This really got me thinking...should I be feeling guilty that I have completely abandoned my journal? I think I might try to write something in my journal once a month(for starters), and then maybe once a week. I am thinking that someday it might be fun for my family to have something handwritten from me. I dunno, it may not ever happen, but it's a good thought!

My friend gave me this website where they will print your blog and make it into a book. I am totally gonna do this for a family journal. So if you are wondering why I am "back posting", that is why. When my book is printed, I want it like a journal!

No comments: