Sunday, September 23, 2007

Honda Davidson

Today we went over to Tiffani's parents house for dinner. Afterwards they busted out their new dirt bike! This is the smallest one they own so I thought I'd start there and eventually work my way up. I am not so sure if they want me on any of their other bikes after today!!! The first few seconds on the bike took some getting used to. Like which is the brake and which is the gas. I had them mixed up a LITTLE bit. Right when I put it in gear I headed straight for the brick wall. Tiffani had to run up and put the break on for me, while Dan watched in fear! I think thoughts of being a single parent with a newborn were running through his mind.

This picture is complements of Tiffani! Please note: I would never put that outfit on to go out! I was wearing a skirt and heels upon arrival, and had to borrow the pants and flip flops:)

4 comments:

Cara Fish said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you excused your black and brown. So funny!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I NEED AN UPDATE ON YOUR BLOG STAT

Anonymous said...

People should read this.