Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Good Deal

So I finally did it. I bought Camden a highchair. He has been needing one for a little while now and I have been putting it off for several reasons. I hate them because they are so big and bulky. I hate the fact that they cost $100 for a cheap one. And last but not least, we don't have the room for one sitting around our kitchen.
So I ended up buying this small and perfect one from IKEA for $19.99. Yep, that's right, less than 20 buckaroos!
Camden loves it. After I put it together I put him in it to see how sturdy it was. As soon as I took him out, he cried hysterically until I put him back in. This might be a good distraction tool when I need 20 minutes to make dinner, that is until the newness wears off I'm sure. But we'll enjoy it while we've got it!

No comments: