Sunday, January 30, 2011

We Believe

I'm not sure who was more excited for primary this week, Camden or Dan and I.
Camden was asked to help in primary for the very first time by reading the first and second articles of faith.  I'm always grateful for situations that are perfect timing and topics for our family home evening.

We started Monday night and had him practice saying it several times a day. He memorized it right off the bat but just in case he got nervous we made a little cheat sheet for him to "read".

He did a great job and we are proud of him and his eagerness to learn.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

ahhh, he is adorable. I especially like how he is biting the paper. too cute! Don't you just wish we were allowed to video tape when they "help" in primary. Good job to both of you!

Tawnya said...

I was so impressed. You overachieving parent!