Dear ASU teeny bopper who stood in line behind me at Ulta,
I heard you talking to "baby cakes" on the phone when you said it would be easier for all of us if I would have just left my screaming kids in the car. That was definitely a valid point you had to offer. But let me offer you a few others that would be easier for all of us as well.
1. If you thought about what you said before actually letting it come out of your mouth.
2. If these dishes piled high on my counter would wash themselves.
3. If I wasn't up more than 7 times a night with my boys for the past (almost) two weeks.
4. If the aforementioned boys were not up at 5:30 this morning.
5. If Jace hadn't decided to play in the dog food right after Camden (without being asked-good job sweet thing) filled the bowl.
6. If the 8 loads of laundry sitting on my couch would put themselves away.
7. If the drugs my doctor gave me for so called bronchitis started working.
8. If I never had to go back to Ulta in the first place to get a refund on the shampoo I was double charged for.
Thank you for the reminder about how much easier life could be, if only.
The mom ahead of you in line with the screaming kids.