Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Seeing how Easter snuck up on us this year, we didn't even color eggs. I had every intention of doing this and even boiled the eggs, but sadly we just didn't get to it. But don't worry we still enjoyed a boat load of deviled eggs:)

Even though Camden wouldn't know if he got a basket or not, I couldn't let his first Easter pass without getting him one. So he got a basket full of fun necessities including a tooth brush. Every time Dan and I brush our teeth he stops dead in his tracks to watch. He can't get enough of his teeth being brushed, it must feel good on his teething gums.
And since taking a family picture on Easter seems to be the thing to do, we did it too. I know, I know...we are supposed to stay in our Easter outfits, but getting out of our church clothes as soon as we step foot in the front door is our thing. So here we are in all our glory!
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Nicely done. I can't wait to change when I get home either. We didn't do a pic this year - how lame!!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

YOu look great Lissa