Tuesday, December 25, 2007

You Good Liar You

I should've know better than to believe my husband when he said we'd be spending Christmas in Vegas. Who spends Christmas in Vegas?!?

To make a long story a little less long...Dan and I(looking back, apparently it was only me) decided we would be staying here for Christmas seeing how tickets can get a little pricey. Knowing that we would not be going to Utah for Christmas, Dan's buddy Tyson invited us to cash in on his "Christmas Vegas Getaway". Everything was paid for except breakfast and lunches, and Dan just happened to have those days off work. I know, I know..I should've caught on. Well...I didn't until we got to the stinkin' gate at the airport and I saw Salt Lake City was the destination. That little turd! It was a happy surprise, I just felt like a sucker not knowing he could pull something like this off.

Nobody knew except our parents, and Tyson! So when we arrived home it was so fun to see our families reactions.
Just a fair warning...this is a mega long post, but I couldn't resist posting these pictures.
As soon as Camden finished opening his gifts he went straight down for a nap, he was exhausted!
I am pretty sure Uncle Cracker felt bad Camden's toy wasn't getting played with(since Cam was asleep), so he took the honors.

My Mom was kind enough to share her drink of choice with Cam. That's what Grandma's are for, eh?
Don't ask about the sweatband! This picture was just too cute to pass up.
This is Dan's brother Aaron and his wife Denise. They are such a riot! Denise got in a pretty bad car accident the night before we left. Hope you are feeling better Denise. We love you!
Cousin BreeAnn found the trick to grab his attention!
We had so much fun visiting with everyone. Here he is with Grandma Bonnie and Aunt Chrisee.
This is Camden's cousin Savannah. She had on the cutest pink cowGIRL boots ever, not to be confused with cowBOY boots.
This picture was at the request of Dan's brother-in-law Mike. He knew Dan would be so mad when he saw Camden holding this bear. Dan was so glad to hear Camden barfed after this picture was taken. Sorry Natalie, at least it matched your sweater.
Christmas would not have been the same in Vegas, I was so glad we were in Utah!

2 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Lissa he is getting SOOOOO big...so adorable!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Lissa he is getting SOOOOO big...so adorable!