Monday, December 10, 2007

Getting In The Mood(The C-mas Mood That Is)

Growing up in Utah I totally took advantage of the snow getting me in the Christmas spirit. Since moving to this beautiful desert(no sarcasm intended ha ha)I have noticed that it is harder for me to get in that jolly, shopping, hot chocolate, carol singing mood. So today I decided decorating gingerbread houses would do the trick. We put Camden to bed(he wasn't feeling very good), and the two of us had a gay ol' time.

As Dan and I were decorating I found out that he has NEVER decorated a gingerbread house before! Can you believe that? I think his turned out pretty darn good for a first timer!



Please note the beautiful icicles he decorated on his roof...oh how I miss breaking icicles off Nanny's roof and eating them!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

We have a gingerbread train to do... I've never done a gingerbread house (or anything else) either! :)