Monday, August 11, 2008

We Love Company

This week has been packed with goodness! My sister as well as Dan's friend were both in town staying with us.We got a sitter one night and went to a Diamond Backs game. It was fun hanging out and acting like we were in Jr. High again.

The lighting in this picture is terrible, but the moment was hilarious(you had to be there). Dan and Tyson enjoyed hanging out with LeBron James during part of the Olympics.

Trying to get a picture with the two of them was like pulling teeth, they were never serious! I had to follow them out to the car and take this one through the windshield so they'd be close to each other. You know Dan is saying, "I'm sorry my wife is such a dork and has to have the camera on all the time". But I know he'll thank me later when he is old and gray, trying to convince our kids he once had friends.

We had so much fun lounging around, shopping, eating, taking naps, playing games, going to breakfast(and spilling my juice ALL OVER), and staying up too late. Thanks for visiting us you two, we had a blast!

No comments: