Tuesday, June 17, 2008

On Vacation

This past week my sister Carly came to visit. Not only because I am her favorite sister, but because Camden is her favorite Nephew and she can't stand not seeing us everyday. We had so much fun together. We stayed up late(late for Dan and I, probably not that late for her), danced around the living room, yelled loud, and drove Dan nuts. Thank goodness Dan was such a good sport because I'm pretty sure we got rather obnoxious at times.
She flew in on Camden's birthday so she could help us celebrate and spoil him to no end.
We ate until we couldn't eat anymore, and we shopped until the funds ran out.
We made a mess baking things and eating most of it before we finished.
She was constant entertainment for Camden and even babysat for us while both Dan and I had to work.
She was so much fun to have around and we miss her already. Thanks for visiting Carly, we love you!

2 comments:

fivewalkers said...

Lissa, Your sister looks like a lot of fun. I'm so glad you guys had a good time.

Rebecca said...

You guys are so funny! How fun!