Isn't this picture awesome? It melts my heart! I love that Dan is trying to console Camden while he gives the nurse the third degree for poking him in the legs.
Today Camden weighed in at 22.2lbs(40%), and is 30.8in(79%) tall. His head is still measuring large in order to hold his massive brain that will make us all rich someday; it is 19in(92%) around, and looks cuter than ever.
As of lately, these are the things he is up to:
- standing on his own and thinking he is so cool
- eating enough finger food to feed all of China, lately his favorite things are peas and cucumbers. He has also shown an interest in feeding himself with a spoon
- saying "mama", "dada", "ah oh"(he loves to drop things on purpose just to say this), "mmm" whenever you give him food(thanks to his Aunt Cassi for starting this), "bub ba" this means bubbles, which he learned from his favorite book about the tub
- after someone says, "who's big?" or "I'm so big" he raises his arm to the sky and smiles a huge cheeser
- every morning when I get him from his crib, he pats the top of the crib indicating for Chewie(the dog) to come up and say hi. I did this one time and he caught on so quick
- head butting, hitting, and throwing tantrums(especially when he wants your cell phone)
- drinking from a straw
- for the most part follows commands like "come here", or "go get your train"
- waking up between 5 and 5:30am
- talks up a storm using his gibberish
- loves other children and would play all day with them if he could
- LOVES to throw things, and is fascinated with balls
- enjoys playing peek-a-boo, itsy bitsy spider, patty cake, and reading books
His intense little personality has definitely come out and we love him more everyday. Even though he is a handful at this stage, I am trying to savor it because each phase passes so quickly.