Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Best Ever!

Don't ask me why I found it okay to talk about cookies and not leave the recipe for inquiring minds. I have never been a huge chocolate chip cookie fan because everytime I make them they are flat, ugly, and rock hard the next day. But these my friends were the exact opposite! Delicious in every way!

Cream:
1/2 C. butter(1 stick) or margarine
1 C. brown sugar
1/2 C. white sugar
1/2 C. crisco (this must be the secret ingredient...mmm..more lard)
3 teas. vanilla

Add:
2 eggs

Next:
2 3/4 C. flour
1 teas. baking soda
1 teas. baking powder
1/2 teas. salt

Last:
chocolate chips(as much or as little as you would like)

Bake at 375 for 10-11 minutes. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Alright! Looking forward to trying these out! YUMMY...

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I think my butt grew just looking at the picture...serious calories but whos counting!!