Thursday, August 18, 2011

Better Than Easter

Since moving to farmville, we have had the opportunity to help my little brother "farm sit" a couple of times.  It has been a real learning experience for me, and a huge blessing for my boys.
 Camden is the official egg hunter.  I have to admit, it sicks me out a little.  I try hard not to think about the chicken just giving birth to what my son is now proudly carrying around with him and planning on eating for breakfast.
Camden would be in heaven living on a farm.  I just wanna get in and get the work done without getting anything on my pants or shoes.  I can't wait to sanitize my hands once we hit the car.  Camden spends individual time with the animals and has to make sure he says goodbye to each one of them before we leave(it is quite the process).  But as much as it sicks me out, I am so grateful for the opportunities we have had to try new things while living here.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Yeah, I'd be sicked out with all the junk floating around a farm.

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

I love chickens and farms. What a great and fun adventure for your kiddos.