My word for this year is POSITIVE. Let me make up for that last post before the guilt rips into me anymore. Because really, life is good and I have much to be grateful for.
1. My Dr. Pepper tasted de.licious(the half bag of cinnamon bears were pretty good too). Yum.
2. Jace has made a turn around and is off pain medication. He is sleeping through the night and eating again.
3. My sisters are coming to visit and I'm throwing a "favorite things party".
4. Thanks to a talented mother and grandmother we have lots of handmade quilts to keep us warm.
5. My husband loves what he does for a living.
6. Dinner for tonight is already made thanks to my freezer full of meals.
7. Some cute free slippers for my boys showed up in the mail.
8. Jace finally said thank you using words, not sign language.
9. My Christmas dishes are all put away.
10. My gray hair is hidden behind a beautiful new brown color.