Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Here We Go Again...

I guess you could say I'm back to blogging now that I'm sharing my dirty secrets.

I just spent the last hour on the phone setting up Camden's surgery(if you can really call it that) for Monday. He is getting his second set of tubes put in for those darn ear infections.

My conversation with the the pre-registration nurse was just about over before I started sobbing. She told me Camden was welcome to bring a favorite blanket or stuffed animal to go back into the OR with, and I lost it. I'm not too sure what came over me, his surgery is nothing major. He is a healthy 2 year old with oddly shaped ear canals.

Even though this will be his 3rd surgery, we don't spend much time in and out of the hospital and for that I'm grateful.

Who knows why I was so emotional...I'm sure chocolate will fix it.

1 comment:

Bubbly Faces said...

Your emotional because your a caring loving mother who doesn't like to see her son in pain. I am sorry he has to do this again!