Saturday, April 2, 2011

Concert for Jesus

I love when I have "ah-ha" moments that make me feel like I'm doing something right. 

A while back we had family night about the temple.  It was that night Camden started learning the lyrics to one of his favorite songs, "I love to see the Temple".

Belting it out in the aisles of Target, in the waiting room at the eye doctor, or singing it for the dental hygienist, are a few of those times when I feel a little, "ah-ha".  And it is those times when I am reminded to act on the promptings of the spirit.  For the spirit is by far a greater teacher than I.


This past week I found Camden and Jace sitting in the living room having quite the concert.  Camden stood on the entertainment center and yelled, "Ladies and gentlemen and Jesus...what song can I sing for you today".   I will admit I was a tad nervous to hear what he was planning on singing for Jesus.  But you can imagine my excitement when I find he and Jace rocking out on their instruments to that very song, "I love to see the Temple".

1 comment:

BreeAnn said...

Oh my heck that is the cutest thing I've ever heard! Haha exactly what I needed today. LOVE IT! Haha