Monday, September 29, 2008

Note To Self...

Next time this handsome little devil has a red, itchy, viral rash covering his entire body...
Do NOT, I repeat, Do NOT give him any amount of Benadryl.
I thought I was making a wise and caring move when I gave Camden Benadryl to relieve some of his misery. Apparently it had an ill affect on him because he went bonkers. He was shaking in rage, biting(which up until today he hasn't started yet), and crying hysterically. I had to walk around outside with him in order to calm him down. Poor guy, hopefully the drugs won't linger in his system too long or we might have to commit him to the crazy house(oh wait, you might have to commit me)!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Poor little guy! I hope he's ok now. Was it an allergic reaction? That would scare me to death!

Anonymous said...

Crazy houses are fun!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I love his little army tank!! I hated Benadryl to!!! POor guy!

Unknown said...

Poor Lissa and Cam! Benadryl does have the OPPOSITE effect on something like 20% of kids under the age of 2. I am so sorry! I loved that stuff, you don't know how many flights to/from Hawaii that I used that stuff on. I know, I am a bad, bad mother. using Benadryl to put my kiddies to sleep. Lock me up!

Cara Fish said...

Holy moly! I hope all is okay! I have been known to bite when I get really mad, too. :) Just kidding. Thought that would make you feel better. Thank goodness lesson learned with minimal damage!

Anonymous said...

Benadryl Ingredients

candelilla wax, colloidal silicone dioxide, crospovidone,hypromellose, CRACK,pregelatinized starch, starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, and talc

There's your problem...