Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MAMA MIA

Should I be ashamed? Should I admit that I am addicted even though I just joined the blogging world? Does anyone need to know that I was thinking about blogging this event during most of the show? Do I not get out enough? Oh what the heck...so I'm a loser and proud of it!

Tonight I had a hall pass that I was just dying to use. What better thing to use it on other than a Limo ride? So I called eight of my girlfriends on Friday of last week and they thought it sounded like such a fun idea. Yea right...I totally got invited to go see Mama Mia and last minute was told we would be taken to the show in a limo! Seeing how I had never been in a limo before I could hardly contain myself. I was trying to act composed and like it was no big deal. But after the show, I couldn't help but act like I was in high school again! We were hanging out of the sun roof like you wouldn't believe. Oh...and by the way...the show was great(I don't get out much-thinking the Limo ride was the best)!!! For real, the show was so well put together and the songs were so much fun to dance to.

This was on the way to the show...I was trying to act cool, like I had been in a limo several other times before!

Post show...

Peggy was the only one to buy a souviener, I thought for sure she would opt for the pink boa...but instead she purchased the shorts!!!

Who really hangs out the sun roof in a limo????

Or should I say...Who doesn't?



Thanks for a fun night ladies! I can't wait for the next show!

4 comments:

amy said...

Okay, so why is the picture of me so dorky and you and Tiff are perfectly posed hanging out the sunroof? We did have and great time, and yes, you do need to get out more often!

Rebecca said...

How fun to get out with the girls! Glad you had a great time!

Alyson Dale said...

So how did I get to be so attractive?

aisha said...

Hey girls,
I really like the way how you enjoy your free time!!!
I have never ride on Limo, but it is still my dream.
So, after reading your fascinating blog, I have definitely call to the local Limo hire company and book the coolest one, and have a great party with my friends.
Thanks for the blog, keep up writing such masterpieces!!