Monday, November 14, 2011

Goodbye

Today I loaned a few baby items to a friend for her grand baby who is coming to visit.  I may or may not have smelled them before I sent them out the door.  The scent of my babies is rather faint, probably gone.  It broke my heart.  Before I know it, my 4 and 2 year old will be long gone.

Today at four years old Camden is rather sassy.  He seems to enjoy talking back and not listening to discipline.

At two Jace can carry on a full conversation as if he were an adult. The wheels in his head are just spinning with all the information he is trying to soak in.

Both of them never stop talking.


Camden pointed to a lady in the store this morning and said, "Look, big fat".  It broke my heart.  His innocence was escaping the jar I thought I bottled up so tight.

I have felt somber all day as I realized my kids are growing up right before my eyes.

2 comments:

{amy k.} said...

Thry are so handsome!! And no matter how big they get, theyll always be your babies! :)

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

oh man i love those boys!