Monday, August 9, 2010

Matching Monday

Why is it when you're dying to snap a photo of your kids you can't get them to sit still even for one second.  I tried outside, inside, on the couch, with a snack, before church, after church.  Those little monkeys!
If you haven't noticed, their ties are my latest and greatest fascination.  I can't stop making them.  The fabric calls to me, especially when it's on sale.
Is it bad I let my boys wear converse to church?  They went perfect with the awesomely pink ties.  But heaven knows if Dan tried to wear converse to church I would fall over dead?

2 comments:

Kenzie said...

You are so freakin creative! Can you teach me to make ties? The boys are too dang cute!! and I LOVE converse Krew wears them every week!

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

They are adorable. I love the last photo, it made me laugh.